Site Plan

Site Plan

Modeled after the bungalows of the past at Meyer Road which were fronted by an expansive lawn, Meyer Mansion attempts to bring back the old charm of seaside living on the East Coast and the glamorous lifestyle of mansion living.

The plot has a generous size of 85,249 sqft of which 21% is occupied by the residential tower and the remaining 79% is dedicated to landscaping and facilities.

Meyer Mansion Site Plan

Book An Appointment with us to view the Meyer Mansion Show Flat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.

OR

Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Meyer Mansion Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!

 Strictly no spam policy.

error: Content is protected !!
× Let's Chat?